Friday, May 27, 2011

Glee-ks

Last year Josalyn told me about this TV show "Glee". I really didn't want to start watching ANOTHER show and add it to the already large list of crap-TV that I watch. She insisted that I would L.O.V.E. it and should give it a try. So I did. And she was right!!! It was the begining of the second season, so I proptly added Season 1 to my Netflix list and watched the entire first season as fast as Netflix could send me the next disc! I was hooked!!!!

Tuesday nights Josalyn & I would watch Glee and text each other through almost every episode! (Nick thinks we're crazy -but whatev!) When we found out that Glee would be in concert we HAD. TO. GO! So we did!!!


Josalyn, Liz*, Jenn**, John***, and I took a road trip to Anaheim and saw Glee in person!!!!

We couldn't get 5 seats together so Josalyn & I sat together and Jenn, Liz & John sat a few rows in front of us ={







The cast of Glee!!! Totally freakin' AWESOME!!!!

Both Josalyn and my favorite episode is when Artie does the Safety Dance!!! (His character is in a wheelchair and for this episode he does a dream sequence and gets up and dances!!! Awesome!)



There was a group of 10 little girls about 7-9 years old that sat infront of us. They were all wearing matching t-shirts and were the cutest things ever!! They sang along, danced, and screamed right along with the rest of us!!! You can see a few of them in the picture of Jenn, Liz & John.


*Liz -Josalyn's sister **Jenn- Josalyn's childhood friend ***John- Josalyn & Liz's dad

No comments:

Post a Comment