Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Six months old

Leia you are SIX months old!!!
 
 
Sleep: You have started waking up in the middle of the night. I'm not sure why but with a bottle or "pacifier" you usually go back to sleep.
Feed: You should be starting solids but the doctor recommends waiting until after your surgery. So, you go through a LOT of formula right now!
Weight: I have no idea what you weight right now. My guess would be about 14 pounds.
 
Length: I am sure you haven't grown much in the last month. My guess would be about 26-28 inches.

 
Diapers: You are still wearing size 1 diapers.
Clothes: I think you've finally started to out grow your 0-3 month clothes!! I'm letting you wear each outfit one more time and then we are moving onto 3-6 month clothes!!!

 
Hair Color: You are definitely a red head! You are getting more peach fuzz too! It seems a little lighter but still red!
Eye Color: Your eyes are still blue, but I am still hoping that they will turn green like me and Daddy's.

 
Milestones: You talk a LOT!! Some mornings you yell while playing. You have definitely found your voice. I love when you giggle and laugh!! It's my favorite.

Your Favorite Toy: You still love the Baby Einsteins jumper and you've started to figure out how to jump up and down!!! You'll play in that thing for hours!!

 
Firsts:
 
 9/15 First vintage market
9/21 First sleepover with Nana & Papa
 
Not many new firsts this month... 
Can't wait to see what new things will happen next !!

No comments:

Post a Comment