Tuesday, August 24, 2010

California boys!


For the longest time Nick has wanted to take Landon to the beach and we were finally able to go!! We only stayed for the weekend but we had a good time.

Nick and Landon built a sand castle!

**Fort Landon**


But the natives got restless....


**which is the best part I always say!**



Landon had fun running from the waves and chasing the birds.





We even made some new friends on our walk at night!

This little guy was ready to brawl!! It's a good thing I looked down!

YICKES!!!




Can't wait for our next trip to California!!!

I hear that in 2012 they will have a new Cars ride!!!!






Cow-a-bunga DUDE!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! I want to go back to CA. Can't wait to be near the beach and see Mickey again! Maybe our next trip to CA we'll be there together...

    ReplyDelete