Saturday, November 3, 2012

Seven months old

Leia you are SEVEN months old!!!
 
 
Sleep: You usually sleep through the night but some nights you wake up around 4:30am. After a diaper change and bottle you go right back to sleep until 7:30am.
Feed: You have FINALLY started solids! You went through the first stage foods pretty quickly. You HATE green beans and peas but you're not allergic to anything yet.
Weight: I have no idea what you weight right now. My guess would be about 15-16 pounds.
 
Length: I am sure you haven't grown much in the last month. My guess would be about 26-28 inches.
 

 
Diapers: You are finally in a size 2 diaper.
Clothes: You are wearing 3-6 month clothes! You're such a big girl now.

 
Hair Color: You are still a red head! You are getting more peach fuzz too! It seems a little lighter but still red!
Eye Color: Your eyes are still blue, but I am still hoping that they will turn green like me and Daddy's.

 
Milestones: After your surgery you stopped talking but you have started back up again. You randomly giggle and laugh at the dogs, it's hilarious!! I love when you giggle and laugh!! It's my favorite.
Your Favorite Toy: You still love the Baby Einsteins jumper and you jump up and down!!! You'll play in that thing for hours!!

 
Firsts:
10/05- First surgery and hospital stay
10/15- First rice cereal
First real bottle!
10/31- First time sitting in a shopping cart
11/03- First Pumpkin Patch 
Can't wait to see what new things will happen next !!

No comments:

Post a Comment