Saturday, November 24, 2012

All in the Family (The Kinsells)

Half of my extended family lives in St George, Utah; but they came to Arizona for Thanksgiving so we made a trip to Nana & Papa's house for a visit. For some of them it is the first time they've met Leia and Landon. 
*Grandma Kinsell & Leia*

*Nana & Leia*

*Jude & Papa*
 
The Kinsell family

-Back row- Laurie, Jayden, Lynette, Grandma Kinsell, Nick
-Front row- Gary, Selma, Dan, Papa, Nana, Me, Landon
-Laps- Cash, Jude, Leia

This picture includes Casey (front left)


I'm glad we were able to spend some time with family we hardly ever see. When I was a kid we spent every Christmas Eve at my Aunt Selma's house. It was always a huge party and tons of fun. I miss seeing this side of my family. I am thankful that my Grandma could see and hold Leia (even if she was a little cranky).

No comments:

Post a Comment