Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Babies

I REALLY wanted the kids to visit Santa this year. It IS Leia’s FIRST Christmas after all!
But it was the weekend before Christmas and Nick REALLY didn’t want to go to the mall.
I may or may not have used puppy dog eyes, pouty/quiver lip, and eye batting to get my way. I have no shame!
So to the mall we went! ;D
And we stood in line.
DSC06066
we waited….
DSC06068 
and waited…
DSC06069
and waited some more..
FINALLY we got to the front!
DSC06071
Landon wrote a letter to Santa (so freaking cute!)
DSC06074
He wanted to give his letter to Santa so he would not let me keep it :(
They FINALLY got to visit with Santa!!!
 File1379 
 
I am soooooo happy Leia didn’t freak out or cry! Santa asked Landon what he wanted for Christmas and Landon froze. He couldn’t remember anything that he wanted. Good thing Santa has elves that are always listening!! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment