Monday, December 3, 2012

Eight Months Old

Leia you are EIGHT months old!!!
DSC05915 
Sleep: You usually sleep through the night but some nights you wake up. After a diaper change and bottle you go right back to sleep until around 7:30am.
Feed: You are still eating solids! You still HATE green beans and peas but you're not allergic to anything yet.
Weight: I have no idea what you weight right now. My guess would be about 16-18 pounds.
Length: I am sure you haven't grown much in the last month. My guess would be about 28 inches.
DSC05921
Diapers: You are still in a size 2 diaper.
Clothes: You are wearing 6-9 month clothes! You're such a big girl now.
Hair Color: You are still a red head! You are getting more peach fuzz too! It seems a little lighter but still red!
Eye Color: Your eyes are still blue, but I am still hoping that they will turn green like me and Daddy's.
DSC05927
Milestones: You have started "talking" more. And you are getting closer to crawling. You can sit alone really well and play.
Your Favorite Toy: You still love the Baby Einsteins jumper and you jump up and down!!! There is also a small truck you like to lick and push around.
Firsts:
 
11.03 First pumpkin patch
11.04 First daylight savings (I’m stretching I know.)
11.06 First Election Day
11.11 First Veteran’s Day
11.22 First Thanksgiving
11.22 First visit with Grandma Kinsell
12.01 First APS Light Parade
 
Can't wait to see what new things will happen next !!

No comments:

Post a Comment