Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Me, Myself, and I

Now that I’ve started the planning I’ve come to realize that there is not one but THREE of me!! Let me introduce you:

Princess Jayme
She believes in true love, fairy godmothers, and happily ever after. She wants this wedding to be as beautiful as possible and has no concern for cost, effort, or circumstance.

Frugal Jayme
She thinks that everything is over priced and can easily be found or made for much less than the sticker price! She wants to spend as little money as possible and would be happy to pay the marriage license fee, sign on the dotted line, and be done with it all.

DIY Jayme
She is the crafty one! She truly believes that she can do it all; and usually wants to. With every turn she says, “I can do that!”

Everyday is a constant battle between these three lovely women. My greatest battle is with DIY Jayme. Keeping this monster under control has been a challenge. A challenge I know that I will continue to fight for a long long time. She is also my favorite monster. She has the greatest joy and sense of accomplishment when she finishes a project.

In the end I know a little of all of them will be included in this wedding and I hope I can please them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment