Monday, March 1, 2010

THE Dress

I was extremely excited to try on dresses!!
Finally!!
I perused through pictures on the internet and in magazines and saw many beautiful dresses but wasn’t sure which one I loved and what would look good on ME. The fact that I’m short and not gifted in the chest department would greatly limit my options.

I headed to David’s Bridal with an open mind. In the back of my head there were certain styles I had excluded thinking it would look horrible on me. I tried on dress after dress after. In keeping with my “open mind” mantra, I even tried on the one style I didn’t want. And wouldn’t you know it, I LOVED it! I continued to try on dresses but continued to come back to that one. I tried it on in my size and it was PERFECT!
I found my dress!!!

Note: no pictures will be posted of THE dress! Sorry! You will all have to wait until I walk down the aisle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment