Friday, October 22, 2010

Holly LEGOS Batman!

A new store opened in Arrowhead Mall today!!




I've known for almost a month about the store opening and have tried to keep it a secret from Nick! Josalyn ALMOST blew it once when she was telling her sister about it and Nick happened to be in the room! OOPS! But luckily he was not paying too close attention and I just brushed it off when he asked me about it later. YICKES! (to read about Josalyn & Jordan's experience at the LEGO store go here)



The day the store opened I took Nick and Landon to the mall and showed them their surprise! A new LEGO store with all the LEGOS you can imagine!



The LEGO model masters were there and were building an 8 foot Yoda! And we got to help!!

Nick and Landon had lots of fun looking at ALL the LEGOS! And was also an unexpected friend there too!

Woody is made from LEGOS!!
I have a feeling this will not only be the last time we enter this store but a LOT of money will probably be spent here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I didn't ruin the surprise! Looks like you guys had as much fun as we did. Yeah Legos!!

    ReplyDelete