Monday, October 4, 2010

Lindsey's Bridal Shower

When I was 14 we lived next door to my best friend Jaymi. Her older sister Lori was married with one daughter (at the time) and happened to live one street up from us. Every weekend I babysat Lindsey for the afternoon while David & Lori ran errands and spent quality time together. At that time she was four years old and loved playing with her dolls, watching T.V. and LOVED macaroni and cheese! I always looked forward to the weekend and the time I spent watching and playing with Lindsey, and the money didn't hurt either ;}

(1993)


Over the years she grew up, got taller, and at some point became a woman. She loved getting hand-me-down clothes from me that I no longer fit into, and everytime I saw her she loved gloating about how she was ALMOST as tall as me, AS tall as me, and soon after she WAS taller then me, (which is not hard to do -but she always got a kick out of it) VICTORY!!


(2001)

This weekend was her bridal shower! It was a beautiful shower and I know that she'll make a beautiful bride! I'm very thankful that I was able to stay "in the family" to watch her grow up and now to start a family of her own.


(2010)
Congradulations Lindsey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment