Sunday, June 3, 2012

Two Months Old

Leia you are TWO MONTHS old!


Sleep: You are a very good sleeper. Most nights you will sleep for about 6 hours before getting up to eat. I still make sure you are completely asleep before I put you in your bassinet. During the day you sleep off and on. It is in the car seat that you sleep the most. You will sleep in the car seat for as long as I leave you there.


Feed: I stopped pumping when you were about 5 weeks old. You needed more than I could produce and had to supplement with formula anyway. So now you are 100% on formula. I started you on Soy based formula, because you were a gassy on the milk based formula. But soy based doesn't seem to make much of a difference. We're keeping you on soy based formula for now.

Weight: You are now 8 pounds 11 ounces!!! You gained over 2 pounds in the last couple weeks! you are only in the third percentile but you're still on the chart!!!!
Length: You are now 21 inches long! And in the fourth percentile. You'll be a shorty but that's OK with me!
Diapers: You are still in newborn diapers. But they are starting to get a little small. We will probably finish off the box of newborn diapers we have and move onto size ones.

Clothes: You are still wearing newborn clothes. They all fit pretty well, some are getting a little snug. I'm hoping that you will start wearing 0-3 months soon. I'm getting a little bored of your wardrobe right now.

Hair Color: You are definitely a red head! Your head is finally getting big enough to fit some more of the headbands I have for you! Can't wait for more hair so I can put bows and ponytails in.
Eye Color: Your eyes are still blue, but I am still hoping that they will turn green like me and Daddy's.
Milestones: You finally smiled last week! And some times you make little giggle sounds. You can lay by yourself for about 10-15 minutes at a time. And you like looking around at things and people. 
Your Favorite Toy: You are still not playing with toys right now. But you enjoy your play mat, looking at the toys and listening to the music. We will be starting tummy time, I'm sure you'll be great at it.

Firsts
First yard sale 05/19/12

First Labor Day 05/28/12

First cooing

First smile 05/31/12

Not too many firsts this month, the next few months are going to bring many more. Can't wait to see what new things will happen next !!

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweet little girl! Someday she'll be happy when her aunt jos holds her! I hope!

    ReplyDelete