2. Lose baby (and infertility drugs) weight
9. Take Landon to Disneyland before he starts school (this might be the most challenging one) No time or money
11. PURGE! PURGE! PURGE! hmmm… Not at the level I wanted so… fail
12. Finish one year of scrapbooking for the Family and Landon FAIL!! Of epic proportions
14. Make Christmas stockings for next year It is all in storage so it will have to wait for 2013
15. Take a photography class
16. Learn how to use Photoshop
17. See 5 movies in the theatre Only saw 3. I have a hard time asking people to watch Leia so we didn’t get to out as much as I’d like.
19. Finish scanning pictures
20. Start Nick's genealogy
23. Take Bella for a walk at least once a week
24. Visit family in Utah & California
25. Take Landon to the Phoenix Children's Museum
28. Decide on a stay-at-home "job"
30. Get the boys to eat more vegetables BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA What the heck was i thinking?!
31. Teach Landon to ride a bike with 2 wheels
32. Be better about taking my vitamins
33. Turn the TV off more
34. Spend more quality time with family and friends
35. Spend more time outside
38. Go to the library more This will be easier in 2013 when the library is literally across the street
39. Visit a National Monument or National Park I've never been to before
42. Eat healthier
43. Work on linking family photos with genealogy work
44. Start getting Landon and Adele ALL the signatures of the Disney characters in Disneyland!!
45. Get Landon and Adele's picture taken with all the Disney characters they get signatures from
46. Start an ornament scrapbook for the kids for their annual Christmas ornaments
47. Start a new family tradition
48. Be more patient
49. Get all the stuff out of storage! This one REALLY didn't happen. In fact the whole house is going into storage now!
52. Finish this list!!
Ok, so the list didn’t get finished and I didn’t accomplish all I wanted; but I think I did pretty good. Almost half.
For 2013 I’m going to do something a little bit different. I’ll still have some goals that I’ll be sharing.
Come back and see what’s next for The Heuers!!
Can’t have a post without a picture! ;D