Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Word of the Year 2013

A few of the blogs that I follow do a Word of the Year. Basically in lieu of a new year resolution you choose a word that has the potential to inspire you and create intention in your life. You incorporate this word into your thoughts and goals all year long. Last year I tried the 52 Things To Do in 2012. This year I’m going to try this.
I thought about what word I wanted to incorporate into my life and goals for 2013 and word I chose was

Now, I realize that some of the goals that I have for 2013 might contradict my Word of the Year, but if I can SIMPLIFY some parts of my thoughts and life than I will have the ability to do the other things I want to do (more on this cryptic nonsense later).
For now I wanted to share my word and maybe encourage some of you to choose a Word of the Year for yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting... I'm ready to hear more information please.

    ReplyDelete