Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pintrest Tuesday- A Summer Plan

Welcome to Pintrest Tuesday
The first week Landon was here for the summer was filled with watching TV.  The car happened to break the day before he go here so we weren’t going any where. There is only so much Power Rangers and Woody Woodpecker I can take.
I needed a plan for the summer!!
I found this blog post via Pintrest
cbc27ac757adf75f9b6694536233e7bb
So I thought I’d give it a try.
I made my strips of activities
DSC08126
and the extras
DSC08128
made a daily chore chart
DSC08127
and one for money (when the daily ones are done first!)
I planned some field trips and activities for him and we started last week.
It is going pretty good so far. He gets excited to see the plan for the day and loves to go to the next activity.
His favorite is Room Time. Go figure.
I try to plan the quiet times during Leia’s nap time so I can get some quiet time, scrapbooking, crafting, or me time in.
Yesterday I was feeling lazy and we basically had a free day (bad step-mommy).
He likes it and Power Rangers is not constantly on so I’m happy too!
 
Until next week
Keep pinning and crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment