Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pintrest Tuesday –Name Fun


Welcome to Pintrest Tuesday!!
**update** I added pictures of the finished
 
A few years ago Nick bought some cardboard letters for Landon’s room; I’m just now getting around to utilizing them… (bad Step-Mommy).
 
I came across this pin a while ago
31a74d4ce5f97d8adabd27543476ba7d
 
I thought it was super cute and EASY!
basically you take the naked cardboard letters and glue them together vertically.
I working on getting Landon a skateboard themed room so I painted the letters red to match the fabric
 
I have
a83f17c9f1875126bde914fc3acc5592
that will someday be a pillow or something…
 
I also love this pin…
14837a5dbf42b25651ef3c3214fe00ad
I love the pop of color and the stripe along the wall.
 
After I painted the letters I decided to hang them on the wall instead of stacking them. I figured I can always take them off the wall and stack them, but I can’t do the other way around without ruining the letters.
 
DSC08040
Here are the letters all painted.
 My car died this weekend so I haven’t been able to get to the store for the command strips I need to hang them.
 
I’ll put date this post when it’s totally done.
**update**

 
 
Until next week
Keep pinning and crafting!!
 
All of these pins are on my Boy’s Room board.

No comments:

Post a Comment