Saturday, December 31, 2011

52 Things to do in 2012

Instead of a New Year's Resolution that usually never happens I decided to go with a list of things to accomplish for 2012. If you know me, you know I LOVE me a list! I will even put things on my list just for the satisfaction of crossing it off the list!

Last year when I attempted this list I was no where near organized to actually do it. This year I'm doing it! I'm making a list and keeping track of the things I finish. So, here's my list for 2012... (in no particular order)

1.  Send out Christmas cards
2.  Lose baby (and infertility drugs) weight
3.  Have a baby -shouldn't be to hard to accomplish =D
4.  Blog more
5.  Finish 10 things from my Pintrest boards
6.  Take maternity pictures
7.  Read 5 books
8.  Be better about cleaning the house
9.  Take Landon to Disneyland before he starts school (this might be the most challenging one)
10. Finish the nursery by February
11. PURGE! PURGE! PURGE!
12. Finish one year of scrapbooking for the Family and Landon
13. Payoff all credit cards
14. Make Christmas stockings for next year
15. Take a photography class
16. Learn how to use Photoshop
17. See 5 movies in the theatre
18. Go to 1 play/musical
19. Finish scanning pictures
20. Start Nick's genealogy
21. Make a plan to build our dream house
22. Save up for our dream house
23. Take Bella for a walk at least once a week
24. Visit family in Utah & California
25. Take Landon to the Phoenix Children's Museum
26. Take newborn pictures of Adele
27. Use my Nook more
28. Decide on a stay-at-home "job"
29. Be better about cooking at home
30. Get the boys to eat more vegetables
31. Teach Landon to ride a bike with 2 wheels
32. Be better about taking my vitamins
33. Turn the TV off more
34. Spend more quality time with family and friends
35. Spend more time outside
36. Practice newborn pictures on Harper
37. Start working on Christmas gifts EARLY!
38. Go to the library more
39. Visit a National Monument or National Park I've never been to before
40. Work with Landon on reading
41. Close the shop at the Brass Armadillo
42. Eat healthier
43. Work on linking family photos with genealogy work
44. Start getting Landon and Adele ALL the signatures of the Disney characters in Disneyland!!
45. Get Landon and Adele's picture taken with all the Disney characters they get signatures from
46. Start an ornament scrapbook for the kids for their annual Christmas ornaments
47. Start a new family tradition
48. Be more patient
49. Get all the stuff out of storage!
50. Repaint hall bathroom (with paint I already have)
51. Finish painting the master bedroom
52. Finish this list!!
There it is! The 52 things I want to accomplish for 2012! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm exhausted just reading your list. Phew!! Good luck accomplishing all that while taking care of a newborn! Oh and I double heart #36 =) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete