Saturday, December 10, 2011

Favorite Things

These are a FEW of MY favorite things
Those of you who have not discovered this little gem I HIGHLY recommend it! Although I will warn you, it is VERY addictive!!!


#2 Decor & DIY/Craft blogs
I love logging on everyday to see all my favorite bloggers and what creative and crafty things they have done with their homes! It's an excellent resource when you have a decor block or need a new baby shower gift idea.  Here are just a handful of my favorites:



There are also a few on my side bar (although I should probably update that...)
#3 Days of Christmas candle from Gold Canyon
All I have to say is YUM! It really is not Christmas time at my house without a Days of Christmas candle from Gold Canyon.

#4 Goodwill and Craigslist

I don't think this needs much explanation. In my house it would be easier to point out the items that did NOT come from one of these two places! It still amazes me the things people will donate! But I'm not complaining!

#5 Pictures
I think I just love photography in general. My thought is that you'll never be able to go back in time to capture that moment. I just wish I was better at it. But that's what classes are for and it is on my list of things to do in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment