Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Prego Update -35 weeks



How far along? 35 weeks. Our baby is now the size of a butternut squash.

Total weight gain/loss: approx 18 lbs

Sleep: Tossing and turning. Can't sleep on my back anymore ={

Best moment this week: Landon getting to see the baby on the ultrasound machine for the last time!

Movement: When my belly touches the desk at work, she like to rub her foot along it.

Food cravings: No food, but I do have an obsession right now with lemon smells!

Gender: Beautiful baby GIRL!

Labor Signs: occasional Braxton Hicks

Belly Button in or out? Still hangin' on to an innie!

What I miss: STILETTOS!

What I am looking forward to: Baby SHOWER!

Weekly Wisdom: Wearing tennis shoes and walking is the ONLY thing that helps swollen feet.

Milestones: The baby's room is FINISHED!!! All it needs is a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment