Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Prego Update -37 weeks

How far along? 37 weeks. Our baby is now the size of a watermelon.
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs
Sleep: Sleep? What is that?!

Best moment this week: Spending some alone time with Nick.

Movement: I can totally grab her foot now. So WEIRD!

Food cravings: Dairy Queen Blizzards. Although I try not to eat them, or tell Nick I want them. He is horrible at self control. I would have a Blizzard everyday if it were up to him. (Love that guy!)

Gender: Beautiful baby GIRL!

Labor Signs: None this week. What the heck! Isn't she excited to see me!? Get OUT of my BELLY!
Belly Button in or out? Still hangin' on to an innie!

What I miss: Being able to pick things up and/or move things on my own!  Very annoying for this independent girl!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting my daughter! (Holy weird to say out loud!)

Weekly Wisdom: Ummm... I guess this is a good time to pack a hospital bag.. How much crap could I possibly need, right?!

Milestones: We are OFFICIALLY full term people! Let's have a baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment