Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Prego Update -36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks. Our baby is now the size of a coconut.

Total weight gain/loss: approx 21 lbs (AAH! 3 lbs in 1 week! YIKES!)

Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning. I think I'm up every few hours.

Best moment this week: Had some REAL contractions (I think) but they didn't last long.

Movement: Seems like more pressure down low but still not sure she's fully dropped.

Food cravings: Mexican! YUM!

Gender: Beautiful baby GIRL!

Labor Signs: Once or twice. But nothing serious or continuous.

Belly Button in or out? Still hangin' on to an innie!

What I miss: Tying my own shoes!! Nick officially has to tie them for me ={

What I am looking forward to: Finally holding this baby!

Weekly Wisdom: Laying tile is not the best idea at this point!

Milestones: Finally had some real contractions!

No comments:

Post a Comment