Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prego Update -38 weeks


How far along? 38 weeks. Our baby is now the size of a pumpkin.
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs
Sleep: Sleep? What is that?!

Best moment this week: FINALLY not being sick!
Movement: More rolling movements than jabs. She is definitely out of room.
Food cravings: Nothng
Gender: Beautiful baby GIRL!
Labor Signs: Some contractions but nothing serious. But she did drop! Yippie!
Belly Button in or out? Still hangin' on to an innie!
What I miss: Being comfortable at all. Sitting, laying down, walking, etc.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my daughter!
Weekly Wisdom: Walking to start labor is an old wives tale! And sex, was started by husbands that know they aren't going to get any for awhile! I tried it all, and NOTHING is working!
Milestones: She has dropped into my pelvis and contractions have started (I think)!

No comments:

Post a Comment