Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pintrest Tuesday –Flippy Floppy Organization

Welcome back to Pintrest Tuesday
 
I’ve been wanting to do this next project for a long time. As you can see I have a LOT of shoes
DSC07829
and flipflops.
DSC07830
My secret goal is to own every color Old Navy offers ;D
Usually they sit in a tub and when I want to wear a pair I spend 10 minutes looking for matching colors..
 
So, here is my solution and pin
9b42235b24f2c86058d8b987dae84ad9 
Brilliant idea I say!!!
 I didn’t have any wire hangers (Mommy Dearest flash backs!!)
and I’m too impatient to add another bar right now. So here is my version…
 
DSC07831
 
DSC07832
 
I’m happy! My flip flops are happy!
And Nick is happy they are no longer scattered on the closet floor.
 
Until next week!!!
Keep pinning and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment