Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cheater, cheater!

As I mentioned previously (here) I purchased my shoes from Zappos.com. But during my search for shoes I stumbled upon this


I love everything about this look. The fluffy dress, the veil, the beautiful peonies and of course the SHOES!!! Let’s take a closer look shall we?

SWOON!!! I LOVE these shoes!!! Princess Jayme is screaming “BUY THEM NOW!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM!!!” And I do! Oh, I do!! But alsa, Frugal Jayme has prevailed for now. These beauties are Christian Loubitans. And origanlly sold for around $800!! For a pair of shoes?! That is ridiculas! That is almost 3 times more than I paid for my dress! I have stalked these shoes on every website available and they have gone down in price and can be found at the bargain price of $189! Now Princess Jayme is REALLY mad!! She wants these shoes BAD!!! I can envision her throwing herself on the floor kicking and screaming and pouting when Frugal Jayme calmly tells her it is still too much money to be spending on shoes. Unfortuantely DIY Jayme can not help in this situation. I may be crafty but Gippedo I am not!

So for now I sulkingly stalk my beautiful virtual shoes online, imagine that I’m wearing them happily ever after..

No comments:

Post a Comment