Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Zappos!

Since this new found website has become a mini obsession for me I’ve decided it needs its own post. With my heel height in mind and my color selected I have about 183 different styles to choose from! YEAH! Let the virtual shopping begin! These were my favorites…

#1 - 4 1/2" heel #2- Kate Spade -enough said! #3 -Fun!! but not for a wedding


#4- Perfect!

But then I started feeling like Goldilocks. #1 was too high, #2 was to pricey, #3 was to.. woah! But #4. #4 was just right! Fuchsia, just tall enough, the right price, and cute! Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner!!! I promptly ordered 5 pairs. Yes, you read that right 5 pairs. I too will be wearing these lovely shoes on my walk down the aisle!

About 7 days later I patiently waited for the UPS man to bring me my package. When that wonderful big brown truck stopped at my house I stopped pulling weeds and ran to the front door! Ripped open the box and walked around the house for about an hour in my new wonderful fuchsia shoes!! My bridesmaids all claim they too love the shoes (except my sister –blah!) but who knows what they really think. Either way I’m glad they are doing their bridesmaid duty of loving everything I pick!
I have the best bridesmaids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment