Monday, May 10, 2010

OMG! OMG! You guys!!!

Can I just say, "OMG!! You guys!" The wedding is in 5, let me repeat that 5 days!!! My freak out mode started last week but now I think I am officially in a full fledge panic! There is NO WAY everything that I wanted to do will get done. So now is the time to get let some things go. The cute greenery thing..

Not really sure where this would have gone. But cute no?

Arrivederci!

The metal screen with family wedding photos hanging from it, is a thing of the past.

I’ll still have the family wedding photos but the search for the screen is over.

The hand crafted arch with beautiful flower and airy fabric,


Au revoir sweet arch.

But the majority of my projects are done and will be making an appearance at the wedding. Yeah for that!

But, “OMG You guys!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment