Monday, May 10, 2010

Wed-vision

I’ve noticed recently everything is tainted with wedding bliss. Ever since Nick and I got engaged (ok for me it was before that) everything I see, hear, touch, taste, or smell turns into a thought about the wedding. I try to find ways to use or incorporate things I encounter everyday into the wedding. “Would this look/sound/taste good at the wedding?” I have become consumed. In fact right now as I listen to the radio every song that comes on I think, “I want this played at the wedding!” or “No way this is being played at the wedding”.

Simple daily life tasks are full of wed-vision. Getting the mail –Wonder who RSVP’d?! Going grocery shopping –is beer on sale? ‘Cuz we still need to get some for the wedding. Driving to work –should I take my car or Nick’s to the wedding? Nick would say I’m obsessed and that I need to get a grip. But I like to think that I have an eye for the details. **wink**
Cuz, “The details DO matter”!!

No comments:

Post a Comment